- This event has passed.
Seminar: How to be a Financially Wise Investor in the Current Economy
November 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We are holding a “How to be a Financially Wise Investor in the Current Economy” seminar at the Fairwood Golf and Country Club on Tuesday, November 9th and Wednesday, November 10th at 6:00 P.M.
Here are some of the concerns people have – we will address these and more:
- Concerns about market volatility
- How to buy out the silent partner of your retirement
- Maximizing your Social Security benefits
- Creating income for retirement that cannot be outlived
- Are you curious about the real cost of Mutual Funds?
- The importance of distribution planning (understanding rules that may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard-earned money!)
- Are you delaying retirement because of the cost of healthcare? Maybe you don’t have to.
Having a comprehensive, written, retirement plan can be the difference between financial confidence and uncertainty. Please choose a date that works best for you.
Please RSVP now to guarantee your space: Call (800) 898-3572 and give your RSVP code 423769 or make a secure reservation at seminar.rsvpyes.com/423769
Due to demand for these events, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before calling our reservation line:
- These events are designed for ages 50 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are designed solely for people looking to obtain financial information and/or advice.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.