- This event has passed.
How to be a Financially Wise Woman in Retirement Webinar
February 25 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this no-obligation webinar!
11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Statistically, women live longer and face different challenges when planning for retirement. It is important that we start early, get informed from a trusted source, and understand that not knowing CAN potentially hurt us!
It is tough to imagine a retirement in which you don’t have to worry about the stock market, the evening news, or global uncertainty. If you are like many women, you are very concerned about these critical issues and how they could affect you and your retirement. Join us as Janice Hammond of Sunrise Financial Services discusses various strategies that may not only help reduce your risk, but also potentially lower your taxes, and increase the amount of income you could receive in retirement.
Topics she will discuss are:
- Potential Tax changes and your IRA’s
- Concerns about market volatility
- Maximizing your Social Security benefits
- Why it is important to have a written out financial plan, and how not having one could be a costly mistake
- The importance of distribution planning (understanding rules that may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard-earned money!)
- Creating income for retirement that cannot be outlived
These are concerns many people who are close to retirement or who are newly retired ask, and Janice will cover these concerns and more throughout the presentation.
There is no obligation or cost for this event. This is an informational webinar best suited for women age 45 and up.